Friday 12 September 2014

Reflections from the Shore. Staithes

This is a view of the boats with all gorgeous reflections, and the village of Staithes from the Shore. This is the second larger canvas currently hanging in the exhibition at the Alfred East Gallery, Kettering. The Exhibition is open until the 11th October. 

We were very lucky with the tides when we were there, lots of mud and puddles and colours! It could have all been under water! I wouldn't have thought of such things before my visit!! 

Reflections from the Shore. oil on canvas. 66*56 cms

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel that I am on this shore. The clear definition, the red roofed buildings and the interesting composition. The dog seems to be having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nita. It was a lovely place! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red rooftops - have a great rhythm in the picture :-)

    ReplyDelete